Wednesday, October 19, 2011

NUDES

Recently I've been getting a lot of inspiration from this one book I forgot I had. Here are a few pictures.
Artists credited according to the book for each picture from first to last:  
Ron Norton/1991, Gilles Larrain/USA, Arthur Elgort/1992, Christian Vogt/"Portrait of Linda", Nicholas Baratta/1990, Jock Sturges/1989, Steven Meisel/1991, Andrew MacPherson/Great Britain, Joyce Tenneson/USA

I've also made a new tumblr that, I admit, is sort of creepy but... whatever. It's about MTA Subway fashion. metropolitantrendyauthority.tumblr.com.

9 comments:

  1. I love the last picture and the 3rd one!! I like ur new layout btw <3 michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love titty. And art. Put them together and I'm quite happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha omg i cant believe you made that tumblr im so following though, i think its gonna be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures ~ I'm definitely a fan of the woman's body.

    xxx
    Gi
    http://gigil4m.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really artsy and gorgeous pictures, I love em, very inspirational indeed :)
    Im thinking of creating a tumblr too!!

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your photos! you have a great blog! will check out your tumblr!

    xo
    www.fluentbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the human body is so interesting! It's so incredibly complex...and I love the way the body contorts in some of these...It makes for lovely composition. Thanks for sharing:)

    xattentionsquared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You don't sound creepy at all! Thank you so much. You are way too kind, haha.

    I love these photos though. What fabulous finds! They remind me of Butho, especially the first one!!! So cool!!!
    -Julia


    www.leSaltLake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool book! Some talented photographers for sure. Super inspirational.

    ReplyDelete