Thursday, December 15, 2011

Free People

Okay, wow, hi. Good news... this is actually me writing, which means, I haven't died. Just, lost my motivation to blog for a while, I guess? Miraculously I've still been gaining followers, so thank you new followers for following me! Now that the semester is over I feel like two crying babies have been surgically removed from my shoulders (joking, I don't hate college that much). But I can finally find time to do other things. 
So a brief update on my life because I know you, my loyal followers, are ohhhhh so curious: my name day just passed (some Polish holiday where all Dagmaras celebrate the fact that they posses the name Dagmara and get presents for it... totally not joking..), I've stocked up on Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume, finished the all-too-short My So-Called Life series, cut my bangs and dyed my hair, AND bought my first pair of docs. *loud gasp*
A while ago I also attended this Nylon Mag/Bloomingdales/Free People event in the city where I got to make bracelets with the bloggers from the Honestly WTF blog and obtain lots of other free stuff with my friend Rachel. Fun!
(A close up of my pants)
(Top: Buffalo Exachange, Pants: Mom's closet, Shoes: Forever 21)
When I said some of my favorite pieces of clothing came from my mother's teenage closet, I wasn't lying. How cool is the detail on these pants? And the flowers are all suede!

Thank you for those of you who have been patient with my sporadic blogging. 
And about that shoot I mentioned before, it didn't come out exactly in the style of those videos, but still came out pretty cool so I will be posting those pics soon.

Photo credit: Rachel (pot.com) 

10 comments:

  1. love these pics!and wow!u're mom's teenage closet seems to be awesome!!!!!!!<3


    http://lustforgourmandise.blogspot.com/


    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back to blogging! love the pics!

    xo
    www.fluentbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the shirt you are wearing it it gorgeous :) welcome to blogging :D nice post xx

    poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we had free people here! have a great weekend ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweety, thanks for stopping by, you must be so glad to have exams over, hope it all went well.
    Very charming outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so lucky you were hanging with Honestly WTF! and, yea the pants are freaking rad! I wish I could see them better on you!

    www.curiouschase.blogspot.com

    follow me back, gurrll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like so much fun! Hope your doing well. From Brooklyn with love ~jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back to blogging!
    I love FREEPEOPLE and its awesome you were in this event. Fab!!!! U and ur friend are looking good...*thumbs up
    Following u on bloglovin as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. welcome back! i just returned from a very long break from blogging too hehe. you look like you are having a blast, and looking amazing too!

    www.stdino.blogspot.com
    love, t
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love Free People! Gorgeous photos as always!-Jessica

    http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete