Monday, February 25, 2013

sudden fascination with Denmark

My curiosity for Denmark is skyrocketing right now. A few weeks ago I watched the documentary Happy and I found out one of the happiest places on earth is, statistically, Denmark. If not thee happiest place. Coincidentally, I found out from a customer at my job that my name (Dagmara) is actually Danish! And apparently it means sunrise or sunshine? I don't know how true that last part is, but I was super happy to find out my name comes from such a cool place. Tonight I also found out that in the Museum of Modern Art in Aalborg, Denmark, they have room in which you can swing covered in a thousand reflections of yourself! It's called The Phoenix is Closer Than it Appears. Watch these videos to understand better:


Okay seriously I am too excited right now, but HOW cool is this?! Visiting Denmark is without a doubt a must for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment