Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Traveling

I apologize greatly for my absence! It's been close to impossible (among graduating, finding a job, and traveling) to find time to social network, but here it goes: I've been in England for a few days now. I promise I will be regularly posting now. Currently I'm staying in Gillingham Kent, England. I'll be in London this weekend! I'm beyond excited. If anyone has any recommendations of shopping areas/ restaurants (or would like to meet up) I'd be more than glad to know! Here are a few pictures I've taken so far here in England (please excuse my drowsiness, I've had jet lag for a while.) 










My first day here I wore a long striped Forever 21 Dress, then I wore my TopShop flower jumpsuit with my Steve Madden boots. I also bought a new pair of black wedges, I was in desperate need. I bought a whole bunch of new stuff (and I'm already up to my third pair of new shoes...) so stay tuned to check those out, and I swear I will be taking better pictures, haha. (My email for recommendations is Dagusia29@yahoo.com).

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely compliment on my photos :) Cute shoes by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaah I'm so envy with you traveling to England hehe :D hope you had a blast there! I love your hat btw ;)
    http://ninnda.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete