Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fashion Satire

Hey guys. So this is the Ghassan Yazbeck collection preview I attended a while back. I decided to pull out my mom's old vintage skirt and pair it with this bow-tie shirt I got from a little shop in my neighborhood. 
In other semi-recent news, I got bored one night and decided to sort of bejewel one of my snapbacks. 
Kind of silly but I like it. 
In other other semi-recent news, I wrote this article about this really awesome artist who is also a fashion designer that I wanted to share with you guys! Here is some of his work: 




Don't get me wrong, I love and respect Anna Wintour and Karl Lagerfeld and their work, but this is just too ballsy and funny not to admire! I couldn't not write about it. Much respect, Palombo.


Photo Credit (for event photos): 
Moey Hoque (http://moeysphotography.tumblr.com)

1 comment:

  1. Such gorgeous photos! I love the one of the bottles! I also love what you're wearing, by the way! -Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete